Driven by Our Clients, Guided by Our Expertise. Franklin Street offers results-driven, customized real estate solutions with a proactive client-first approach. We are a full-service firm with a small firm feel. From capital and insurance, through sales, leasing, and property management, Franklin Street is fully committed to delivering the integration, expertise, and support you need to succeed.
Drive, Passion, Commitment. We are fiercely dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes our core values of accountability, collaboration, integrity, hard work and innovation. We have high expectations for ourselves and others and care profoundly about supporting and celebrating our teammates and communities
Franklin Street offers Industry-Leading Training and Career Development for Junior Agents. Our Training & Career Development Program outlines a path to success for all new agents entering the business. This path is defined by a detailed syllabus and training curriculum tailored to each agent’s unique career interest. An experienced mentor is matched with each new agent to provide hands-on experience and learning opportunities. Our Training Program was created by highly successful Commercial Real Estate professionals and continues to evolve in response to real-time trainee feedback. We are proud to provide our agents with this specialized tool that surpasses any other program and empowers agents to establish themselves as market leaders.
Franklin Street offers competitive salaries, medical – including additional discounts, dental, and vision benefits, disability, and life insurance, 401(K), paid time off, and holiday pay. We also love working together to help the community through our company sponsored philanthropy events.
Franklin Street is currently seeking an Associate Broker, Office & Industrial Leasing to join our Real Estate team in Atlanta, GA.
- Prospecting/Cold Calling/Canvasing
- Deal making
- Negotiating/Property Underwriting
- Financial Analysis
- Transaction management
- Database research
- Marketing/Social Media Campaign
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of proficiency in computer skills including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software is required along with a willingness and ability to learn new software programs.
- Experience working with databases a plus.
- Ability to understand basic real estate concepts for all major property types including ability to achieve a strong grasp of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting (IRR, NPV, Return on Equity, etc.)
Educational and Technical Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university required with a preference in sales line field of study
Learn more about Franklin Street and our award winning culture at www.FranklinSt.com.
Recent Awards Include:
- Fast 100 Award honoring the fastest 100 Fastest Growing companies in the State of Florida
- Fast 50 Award honoring the 50 Fastest Growing companies in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay Business Journal – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce – Small Business of the Year Finalist
- Tampa Bay Times – Best Places to Work Award
- Best Places to Work Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – cover feature 2016 “Best Bosses” edition – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 40 under 40 Award, Real Estate Forum Magazine – Andrew Wright, CEO
- 25 to Watch, Tampa Bay Business Journal – Andrew Wright, CEO
- Top Volunteer Workplace – United Way Suncoast
- Corporate Philanthropy Award Finalist – Tampa Bay Business Journal
Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Franklin Street and Lighthouse HR Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, or any other classification protected by law.